Chacom: Matte (996)
Product Number: 002-512-3912
This stout, full-bodied Rhodesian from Chacom hearkens back to vintage French and English pipe design in its compact length and extra-robust proportions. The shank, transition, and lower bowl are all considerably muscular before the rim tapers suddenly above the high-set beadlines. A warm walnut matte stain accentuates the briar's natural grain patterns and results in a pipe that will fit in effortlessly with just about anyone's rotation.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.87 in./123.70 mm.
- Weight: 1.94 oz./55.00 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France