Chacom: USA Tiffany Smooth Bent Brandy Churchwardem (904)
Product Number: 002-512-4168
With a striking, mother of pearl-hued finish, this bent Brandy from Chacom gives the impression it was fashioned from a great nautilus shell. Pair the shimmering finish to a stem of demi-churchwarden length, and it's a petite, eye-catching lounging pipe that still fits into a pocket once broken down.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.15 in./181.61 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France