Chacom: USA Antique Sandblasted Bent Apple (871XX)
Product Number: 002-512-4195
An extra-large bent Apple, this low-profile sandblasted piece from Chacom displays a broad, wide base below the waistline, offset by a moderately sized shank leading to a saddle stem. Not a pipe easily forgotten in hand, it anticipates long afternoons of excellent tobacco combustion.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France