Chacom: USA De Luxe Sandblasted Bent Billiard (861)
Product Number: 002-512-4203
There's plenty to draw the eye, here, as this Billiard from Chacom, easily displays with its earthy brown stain, cumberland stem and metal fitment for some bright contrast. The blast is cross-grain oriented, with vertical growth rings fore and aft and birdseye left and right, and its medium depth offers an easy-to-hold surface.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.13 in./155.70 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France