Chacom: USA Twist Stem Smooth Bent Dublin (44)
Product Number: 002-512-4256
A slightly jaunty rendition of the classic bent Dublin here, this offering from Chacom's USA line should meet all of your expectations for the faithful shape: substantial feel in hand, deep chamber, and a smart down-turned stem. This particular iteration sports a "Twist" stem, meaning the junction where the stem and shank meet are cut at a bevel, making for an interesting and modern piece.— Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.82 in./147.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France