Chacom: Champs Elysees (862)
Product Number: 002-512-4298
Though this Chacom design features the down-turned stem of a Prince, its proportions are considerably more robust and Apple-like (even Author-like) than we usually associate with that shape. Regardless, it does make for a solid smoker, and one with quite a broad chamber tucked into its compact bowl.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France