Chacom: Churchill (426)
Product Number: 002-512-4300
Churchill favored a nice stogie over the faithful briar, and I wonder, now, if that was the inspiration for this "Churchill" series by Chacom. Seen here dressing a pleasantly curvy, Danish-inspired bent Acorn in a rich sandblast, a smooth, domed rim and a willowy, amber-hued stem, this fellow is sure to please.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France