Chacom: Eltang Bordeaux Matte Anton
Product Number: 002-512-4322
Joining the Chacom Oscar, this sinuous bent Apple was also designed by none other than the venerable Tom Eltang. It's a gestural, forward-flowing take on the shape, and one with some nice low-sitting visual weight, indicative of the Danish school.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.14 in./130.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.47 oz./41.73 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France