Chacom: Champs Elysees (866)
Product Number: 002-512-4394
Taking its name from an avenue of rarefied beauty and luxury, it's only fitting that Chacom's Champs Elysees would present a combination reminiscent of the traditional "dress" finish. If anything, this is more understated, trading out the traditional jet-black finish for a very, very dark black-over-natural, and buffering the contrast of the bright metal accent with twin bands of natural-finished briar.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.17 in./156.72 mm.
- Weight: 1.66 oz./47.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France