Chacom: Champs Elysees (866)
Product Number: 002-512-4395
Given that the Champs-Élysées, from which this Chacom series takes its name, is famed as an avenue of rarefied beauty and luxury, it's only fitting that it would create a combination reminiscent of the traditional "dress pipe" finish. If anything, this is more understated, trading out the traditional jet-black finish for a very, very dark black-over-natural, and buffering the contrast of the bright metal accent with twin bands of natural-finish briar to match the rim.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.18 in./156.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.66 oz./47.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France