Chacom: Atlas Taupe (F5)
Product Number: 002-512-4427
A long, flowing bent Brandy, with a capacious chamber held within the relatively narrow, yet still curvaceous bowl. It's finished in Chacom's Atlas Taupe finish, pairing the smooth, marbled black and tan stain to a nickel band and creamy stem.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.79 oz./50.80 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France