Chacom: Eltang Smooth Brown Matte Anton
Product Number: 002-512-4432
Joining the Oscar, this sinous bent Apple was designed by none other than the venerable Tom Eltang. It's a gestural, forward-poised take on the shape, and one with some nice low-sitting visual weight, indicative of the Danish school. The matte contrast it wears is quite lovely, highlighting some rather nice grain.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.95 in./125.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France