Chacom: Club (861)
Product Number: 002-512-4450
A smooth bent Brandy, long in the transition and with a good bit of lift to the bowl, this Chacom is presented in the Club finish, with a pretty strong, and fairly warm contrast stain both bringing out the grain and complementing the shape's easy lines.
- Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.94 in./150.88 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France