Chacom: Atlas Marbre (F3)
Product Number: 002-512-4464
This Chacom "F3" is a classic, highly traditional take on the bent Apple rendered in a dark marble finish. A shapely Apple bowl stretches confidently from a flowing shank and stem combination which pairs wonderfully with the elegance of the color palette. It's not all aesthetics, either, since this pipe fits naturally in hand and provides a comfortable clench thanks to the stem's curvature.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.79 in./146.97 mm.
- Weight: 2.32 oz./65.83 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.52 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France