Chacom: Atlas Marbre (F3)
Product Number: 002-512-4465
This Chacom "F3" is a classic, highly traditional take on the bent Apple rendered in a dark marble stain. A shapely Apple bowl stretches confidently from a flowing, curved shank and stem combination which pairs wonderfully with the elegance of the stain. It's not all aesthetics, either, since this pipe fits naturally in hand and provides a comfortable clench thanks to the stem's curvature.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.82 in./147.73 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.14 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.45 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./47.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France