Chacom: Eltang Partially Rusticated Oscar
Product Number: 002-512-4486
The Oscar shape was designed by Tom Eltang and named after his grandson. Chacom's commemorative rendition features a rounded, almost Rhodesian bowl out of which flows a broad, free-flowing, pinched shank. It's a decidedly organic design, filled with curves. Here it's seen finished in a lovely partial rustication for a satisfying addition of visual and tactile interest.- Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.09 in./129.28 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.41 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.66 in./42.17 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./34.98 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.91 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.79 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France