Chacom: Eltang Partially Sandblasted Oscar
Product Number: 002-512-4534
Inspired by Tom Eltang's unique Eskimo shape, Chacom's commemorative rendition, the Oscar, features a rounded, almost Rhodesian bowl out of which flows a broad, free-flowing, pinched shank. It's a decidedly organic design, filled with curves. Here, it's seen finished in a lovely partial sandblast, the dual finish ensuring a well-refined texture.- Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.89 oz./53.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France