Chacom: Eltang Sandblasted Anton
Product Number: 002-512-4546
Designed by the great Tom Eltang and produced by historic Chacom, this Anton bent Apple displays a jaunty profile and forward-thrusting bowl. The whole piece is imbued with a gentle Danish-style grace, and wears a crisp sandblast and tan finish. Sure to make a standout addition to your pipe rack.- Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.16 in./29.46 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France