Chacom: Jazz (904)
Product Number: 002-512-4571
With its slender, graceful stem and somewhat petite bowl, the image for this pipe may give the impression of a Churchwarden. Although the length is impressive, this bent Brandy is still pretty handy. Finished in the classic, smooth ebony and shining metal band typical of dress-pipes, this Chacom is ready for a jazzy night on the town.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.24 in./183.90 mm.
- Weight: 1.06 oz./29.94 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France