Chacom: Esoterica Tobacciana
Product Number: 002-512-4617
This stout Rhodesian from Chacom was made in collaboration with Esoterica Tobacciana and hearkens back to vintage French and English pipe design in its compact length and extra-robust proportions. The shank, transition, and lower bowl are all considerably muscular before the rim tapers suddenly above the high-set beadlines. Dressed here in a smoldering contrast stain, the color palette is matched by a cumberland-hued acrylic stem and accented by a flashy band of brass.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.69 in./119.19 mm.
- Weight: 2.28 oz./64.62 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.64 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France