Chacom: Atlas Taupe (185)
Product Number: 002-512-4635
The Atlas Taupe finish is an interesting one. Unlike its colorful red, blue, and yellow brethren, vibrancy is not the goal. Instead, the bowl is finished in a light, sandstone-like tan, splattered with an ink-on-water pattern of jet-black. Paired with a cream-colored acrylic stem, it reminds me of the early stages of a Jackson Pollock painting. Here it's dressing the French marque's stately "185" Billiard, for a classic shape in a more modernist color palette.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France