Chacom: Atlas Marbre (F3)
Product Number: 002-512-4775
This "F3" bent Apple from Chacom is classically inclined, with the full-bodied, plump bowl stretching into a gracefully arcing shank and stem combination that trails away out back. This piece is wearing smoky greyish-blue stain of Chacom's Atlas Marbre line ("marble" in French), which pairs perfectly with the jet-black stem for an elegant aesthetic.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.93 in./150.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France