Chacom: Eltang Sandblasted Anton
Product Number: 002-512-4798
Gestural of silhouette, and forward of posture about the bowl, this plump bent Apple was designed by none other than Danish living legend Tom Eltang. This example features a handsome sandblast, finished in a rich, dark walnut stain, paired to a gently-downturned, slim stretch of saddle stem.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.13 in./130.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.36 oz./38.56 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France