Chacom: Eltang Smooth Brown Anton
Product Number: 002-512-4800
With its forward posture about the bowl coupled with the gestural disposition of its silhouette, this plump bent Apple from Chacom was designed by none other than Danish living legend Tom Eltang. It's elevated by precise cheeking at the transition of bowl and shank, with the shank expanding gently toward the saddle mouthpiece.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.05 in./128.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.52 oz./43.09 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France