Chacom: Atlas Grey (PA90)
Product Number: 002-512-4851
The Atlas series is a colorful range, with versions spanning from the subdued (like this slate or basaltic dark grey) to a deep blue and vibrant red, all streaked with ink-and-water patterns of black. While Chacom isn't exactly known for being stuffy or reserved about series' palettes, the Atlas is an eye-catching line even by their standards.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.08 in./154.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.84 oz./52.16 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France