Chacom: Atlas Taupe (F5)
Product Number: 002-512-4856
This Chacom "F5" is a long, flowing bent Brandy, featuring a capacious chamber held within the relatively narrow, yet still curvaceous bowl. It's finished in the Atlas Taupe finish, pairing the smooth, marbled black and tan stain to a nickel band and creamy stem.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France