Chacom: Black Sandblasted Bent Apple Reverse Calabash
Product Number: 002-512-4862
This offering from Chacom features a plump, bent Apple bowl shape with plenty of chamber, despite this pipe's nosewarmer size. Dressed in an elegant black sandblast that reveals handsome grain beneath, this piece is engineered with reverse Calabash drilling.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.65 in./118.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France