Chacom: Black Sandblasted Bent Apple Reverse Calabash
Product Number: 002-512-4863
Squat, stout, and compact, this bent Apple from Chacom is imbued with reverse Calabash drilling, for what some say is a bit cooler smoke. Of a size designed to tuck into a pocket and displaying a formal profile thanks to the dark sandblast, this bent Apple is visually and texturally terrific.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.70 in./119.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France