Chacom: Brown Sandblasted Bent Apple Reverse Calabash
Product Number: 002-512-4875
Boasting a plump, deep-chambered bowl despite its abbreviated length, this bent Apple from Chacom houses reverse Calabash engineering to help attain a dryer smoke. The curvaceous heel extends into the gently bent, stout shank, with the tapered stem topping things off out back. Wearing a handsome, leather-looking sandblast that reveals gorgeous grain on the flanks, this pipe also fits very comfortably in hand.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.73 in./120.14 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France