Chacom: Champs Elysees (268)
Product Number: 002-512-4879
This handsome, bent Billiard from Chacom features a classically inclined design, with its tall, somewhat plump bowl and sinuous S-curve creating a sweeping profile. Named after the famous Champs Elysees avenue in France, this piece is dressed in a handsome, very dark, glossy stain, enhanced even further by a shiny accent ring surrounded by natural briar.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.35 in./135.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.52 oz./43.09 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France