Chacom: Churchill (426)
Product Number: 002-512-4882
Even though Winston preferred a well-lit cigar over a fetching pipe, Chacom certainly took that into consideration when designing the Churchill series. The very lightly glossed and sandblasted finish greatly resembles a stogie both in hue and feel, and the gold colored band on the end of the shank can't help but be an allusion to a cigar ring. Seen here in a "426" bent Dublin shape, this is a well-thought-out homage to the late British Prime Minister.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.76 in./146.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.84 oz./52.16 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France