Chacom: Churchill (426)
Product Number: 002-512-4883
Winston Churchill favored a nice stogie over the faithful briar, and I wonder, now, if that was the inspiration for this Churchill series by Chacom. This pleasantly curvy, Danish-inspired "426" bent Dublin design is dressed in a rich sandblast with a smooth, domed rim and topped off with a flashy, gold-hued metal accent band as well as a willowy, amber-hued acrylic stem.- Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.84 oz./52.16 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France