Chacom: Club (851)
Product Number: 002-512-4886
Shapely and voluptuous, this bent Billiard from Chacom is classically inclined, with the bowl housing a deep chamber and thick, insulating walls. A deep transition leads to a gracefully arcing shank-and-stem arrangement for a pipe that fits very naturally in hand. This "851" Club is dressed in a glossy, contrast stain of light tan and black, with two brass-looking accents and jet-black stem, resulting in a smooth, fine-looking piece of briar.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France