Chacom: Complice (871)
Product Number: 002-512-4893
Offering plenty of chamber depth in its quite plump bowl, this bent Apple from Chacom seems to almost protrude in every direction, given its width and breadth. Dressed in a warm, contrast stain that showcases handsome flame grain beneath, this piece is further accented by twin metal rings and jet-black, tapered stem.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France