Chacom: Maya (88)
Product Number: 002-512-4914
This playful Zulu from Chacom is quite the eye-catching, fanciful piece, a wonderful takeaway inspired by Maya the Bee, a character created by Waldemarr Bonsels, in a 1912 book, The Adventures of Maya the Bee and later made into a cartoon series. The dark stain of this pipe is overlaid by bands of a bright, tangerine color, invoking the bumblebee motif. Another book penned by Bonsels is Notes of a Vagabond: Ways of Men. Can't wait to see what Chacom comes up with for that.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.25 in./158.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.52 oz./43.09 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France