Chacom: Montmartre (186)
Product Number: 002-512-4916
Montmartre is a district of Paris named after the hill upon the crest of which sits the Basilica of the Sacred Heart. While rather more colorful than the Basilica itself (which is constructed from pale travertine limestone) this Chacom series does seem to make a nod to the Basilica's Romano-Byzantine influenced architecture in the choice of accent, the form of which echoes the base of the church's central dome.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.52 oz./43.09 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France