Chacom: Atlas Taupe (F5) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-512-4958
This "F5" bent Brandy from Chacom is a lengthy iteration, with a sinuous, flowing profile. The plump, tapered bowl contains plenty of chamber and seems especially voluptuous at the heel, while the shank and stem arc gracefully upward. This piece is part of the French marque's Atlas series and is dressed in a handsome, swirling black and tan stain that contrasts wonderfully with its creamy stem, for a unique and enchanting color palette.-Angela Roberson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.83 in./148.08 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France