Chacom: Atlas Marbre (863)
Product Number: 002-512-4978
This classically inclined bent Dublin from Chacom is traditional in its shaping, with the tall, tapered bowl set to a gracefully arcing shank-and-stem arrangement. As part of the Atlas Marbre line, it's dressed in a low-gloss finish resembling marble and paired to a jet-black acrylic stain, while a trim metallic band further enhances this classy aesthetic.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.50 in./139.70 mm.
- Weight: 1.52 oz./43.09 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France