Chacom: Champs Elysees (871)
Product Number: 002-512-4997
Chacom's "871" bent Apple is a low-slung design that urges forward in elegant motion, the bowl supple and round in hand. Fitting the stylish shaping is the beautiful, regal palette of the French marque's Champs-Élysées line — named for the iconic avenue in downtown Paris where stands the Arc de Triomphe. It's defined by a dark, ebony stain, accented by a trim metal band and lightly-stained briar along the rim and shank end.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France