Chacom: Jazz (904)
Product Number: 002-512-5007
The Jazz line from Chacom presents a number of distinct shapes paired to longer stems. While the proportions emulate the look of a Churchwarden, these pipes fall somewhere between standard length and Churchwarden size, offering a comfortable smoking posture in a pipe that's still conveniently sized when broken down. Found here is the "904" bent Brandy, dressed in the ebony stain and metal accent of the Jazz series for a classy, formal, dress-pipe aesthetic.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.21 in./183.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.01 oz./28.61 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France