Chacom: Jazz (904)
Product Number: 002-512-5010
Chacom's Jazz line offers various shapes paired to willowy, lengthy stems that aren't Churchwardens but are longer than "standard" mouthpieces. This "904" bent Brandy is imbued with slender, soft French shaping and is dressed in the series' smooth, ebony stain with a shiny metallic accent lending it a dress-pipe aesthetic.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.28 in./184.89 mm.
- Weight: 0.99 oz./28.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.38 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France