Chacom: Jazz (904)
Product Number: 002-512-5011
Chacom presents a stylishly shaped "904" bent Brandy in this rendition that's topped by an elegantly bent, lengthy black stem that's more than standard length but less than a Churchwarden. As part of the Jazz line, the stummel is dressed in a smooth, ebony stain with a bright metallic accent at the shank end lending even further elegance.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.20 in./182.98 mm.
- Weight: 1.01 oz./28.56 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.24 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France