Chacom: Eltang Smooth Brown Matte Anton
Product Number: 002-512-5113
Joining the Oscar, this sinuous bent Apple was designed by none other than the venerable Tom Eltang. It's a gestural, forward-poised take on the shape, and one with some nice low-sitting visual weight, indicative of the Danish school. The matte contrast it wears is quite lovely, highlighting some rather nice grain.- Joel Balyeat
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.03 in./127.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France