Chacom: Eltang Smooth Brown Matte Anton
Product Number: 002-512-5114
Designed by the legendary Danish artisan pipe maker Tom Eltang, Chacom's Anton is a sinuous, forward-poised bent Apple shape, offering a substantial feel in hand as well as a handsome silhouette. It's found here wearing a smooth, matte walnut finish, lending it a rather classic appeal.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.03 in./127.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France