Chacom: Montmartre (99)
Product Number: 002-512-5127
Chacom's Montmartre series is named for a district in Paris which draws its own moniker from a hill of the same, upon which sits the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris. The Basilica may not be quite as colorful as the palette opted for by Chacom for this series, but the form of the accent at the stem's base does evoke the base of the church's central dome. It certainly does well to lend this "99" Acorn an additional touch of playful elegance, too.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.30 in./134.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark