Chacom: Nougat (102)
Product Number: 002-512-5130
This "102" bent Dublin from Chacom features a traditionally inclined flared bowl and sweeping silhouette, thanks to the shank-and-stem combination's sinuous S-curve and seamless bend. Dressed in a handsome auburn stain and paired to a creamy, mocha-colored acrylic stem, hence the Nougat name for the line, this piece also features plenty of chamber capacity.-Angela Robertson
15% Off Everything ElseSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 0.96 oz./27.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France