Chacom: Fleur Smooth Brown Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-512-5262
Measuring more than six inches long, this Fleur bent Dublin from Chacom is a sleek rendition. It's similar to the French marque's Imperial design but here displays a shorter shank extension. Boasting a crown of craggy plateau along the rim, this tall briar is also deep of chamber and wears a warm, smooth finish that highlights tight tendrils of flame grain on both flanks.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.54 in./166.12 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.28 in./57.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France