Chacom: Fleur Smooth Brown Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-512-5263
This Fleur Dublin is the same shape as Chacom's Imperial, but with a shorter shank extension. It's still a long pipe at more than six inches, however, and the Dublin shape is an efficient palette for the contrast grain draped along the bowl, descending from the knobby plateau along the rim.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.05 in./153.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.41 in./61.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France