Chacom: Atlas Taupe (F5)
Product Number: 002-512-5336
This "F5" bent Brandy from Chacom is a lengthy iteration, with a sinuous, flowing profile. The plump, tapered bowl contains plenty of chamber and is especially voluptuous at the heel, while the shank and stem arc gracefully upward. This piece is part of the French marque's Atlas series and is dressed in a handsome, swirling black and tan stain that contrasts wonderfully with its creamy stem, for a unique and enchanting color palette.-Angela Roberson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France