Chacom: Black Sandblasted Bent Apple Reverse Calabash
Product Number: 002-512-5338
Black is a wonderfully refined way to dress any pipe, and it suits this Chacom bent Apple perfectly. With a stout bowl and compact length, it's a piece designed for and imbued with reverse Calabash drilling. The shank houses an expansive cooling chamber within and is designed to provide a cooler, drier smoke by collecting any extra moisture that accumulates over the smoking process.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.64 in./117.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France